Friday, September 15

Brand New Dreaming/Making Blog List

As you can see, there's been come changes around here. (For those of you with alerts, yes you have to visit to see lol)

I did design this layout all on my lonesome, which makes me so proud because it's the most complicated I've done so far. Yes, I am bragging, and shamelessly lol

There's some problems with the music player, a few of the songs are dead air, I need to check out the links but as you see from the timestamp on this, it's late and I'm tired.

Oh and I'm FINALLY (gasp) going to do my bloglist, if anyone wants to be listed, let me know so I get you in first. Still wondering how best to do it but I'll figure it out.

AND I will be updating my profile more later.

AND (the excitement is killing me lol) I need everyone that wants me to read their journal to notify me I need to sent up my email alerts, I'm not getting any from any AOL journals anymore and Bloglines is giving me some issues too, so I'm sorry if I haven't stopped by, but it isn't totally my fault. (Aside from being flat out busy and lazy lol)

AND.... if anyone has an (major) issues with the layout lemme know. (And by major I mean major, if you complain about the color of something, I'm ignoring you lol)

With that ladies and gents, I bid you goodnight.

Hugs to everyone, I'll get back in the groove soon.

5 Comments:

Blogger Theresa Williams said...

This is really cool-looking, Lily. I wouldn't even begin to know how to do anything like this. I love the tree, the leaves. An inviting, contemplative place.

16/9/06 1:58 PM  
Blogger Lippy said...

I happen to like the layout, just so you know, lol.

I like what I see here, both graphics and the written word! I'm a fan.

I'd sure like to be listed here.

www.stupidsheet.com
Jimmy

16/9/06 7:16 PM  
Blogger betty said...

I like your new look!!

16/9/06 10:01 PM  
Blogger Cynthia said...

I love the new layout! You've done an excellent job, and you know I'll be back.

17/9/06 3:14 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'd like to be listed - oh wait I already am heh Okay, I'd like to STAY listed :P

The layout looks FANTASTIC! Way to go :) You're going to have to tell me how you did that so I can work on mine. I made some headers and such but I can't get it to work right on my test blog.

Teach me Yoda ;)

When you have time, of course lol

17/9/06 8:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home