Monday, August 21

Anyone Got a Hershey?

I'm at work. Tired, frustrated, ready to rip off the head of the next innocent bystander. Or not so innocent. Depends on who it is.

My father's been in a grade A pissed off mood. He's quite honestly ruined my day because he's taking it all out on me. I've done a lot of good hard work today. I didn't even get a thank you from him. I've worked on a lot of paperwork, I've got a whole new filing system set up, I've got the room emptied for what's going to be out electric suite fireplace display...

Okay now I'm throwing a pity party lol I can feel it. I'm getting that slightly depressed blah in my stomach. ::sigh::

Alright, that's it. I need chocolate.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

So sorry, Lily. Isn't it amazing how one person, or one event can ruin your day? You've just got to get past it, and that is easier said than done. Chocolate sounds good to me, too!

BTW...what exactly do you do at work? You work for your parents? Got any college plans?

De ;)

22/8/06 9:59 PM  
Blogger betty said...

isn't De a wonderful person?? She's soooo caring. Anyway, sorry you had a rough day. I hope it has passed by now. Hershey is always the answer to anything bad going on in my life :)

23/8/06 9:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home