Thursday, January 7

So It's Been a While

I know it's been a while. Life has started to really suck for me on some parts where on others life is great.

I have friends and family who really love me. I have two beautiful kittens now. I have my own place with a boyfriend who adores me.

But on the career side of things... I hate my job. I want to quit so bad it hurts. My boss is nuts and I'm cut off from everyone I know who had any ability to help me out. I feel like I got shoved behind the backburner. In fact I fell behind the damn stove. It takes me one to two hours to get to the store they transferred me to. One to TWO hours. I still don't make enough to even be able to afford a car. I don't know what to do. I'm so stuck. I need help and I don't know where to go to get it. I'm lost and alone in a job market that can afford to be picky. I need a break. I need the ice to crack, I'm drowning in a pool of self hate right now. I can't do anything right. My boss loves to remind me of that every day. The thing is she isn't intentionally mean. She's just brash. I need help. I need prayers. I need about a month off.

Just give me a sign. Give me hope. Just send me one person who can give me a hand up. Please god. I'm begging.

Sending out this plea, this prayer, in hopes of...anything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home