Monday, October 20

Soooo... How's it Goinnnn'?

Let's see.

In the last three and a half months I, got a job, lost all communication with everyone and thing I care about, nearly wrecked my relationship with Will, and my parents, got paid barely above minimum wage, worked 56 hrs a week for a psycho bitch, then after "peek season" got my hrs cut back to barely 28 a week, moved my blog from AOL to blogger (the old blog), figured out I couldn't pay my bills on that wage/hr ratio, got insulted by the boss, in the middle of the store, with customers there, even though me and the girl also insulted are/were the hardest two workers there, quit my job the next day after she posted a letter to the cashier desk where customers could see it telling us all what bad employees we are, had my supervisor quit WITH me the following night, had the assistant manager in training and one of my follow co-workers also put in two week notices and know for a fact that the assistant manager will be quitting shortly, moved my boyfriend into his new apartment, had a guy at Denny's think me and two of my friends were high when in reality we're just three very giggly stupid females.

So. Besides that.

My cousin is leaving for AZ in Jan, with her boyfriend to live near her mom, my other cousin is moving to Costa Rica, and my third cousin is about to get dumped by his girlfriend and the dimwit can't even see it coming.

I'm going tomorrow morning to see my grandma for the first time in over four months.

I haven't read a book in over three months.

Tonight was the first night in ages I watched a movie just cause I felt like it.

Oh and I think I've got a job working for a Godiva boutique. And I must say boutique because after doing my research on the company, plus my interview, I really have a lot of respect for the product they produce. I should hear back soon though to know for sure. If he doesn't contact me after the end of this week (I had my interview Thur) I'm contacting him.

So... How is everyone ELSE doing? lol

5 Comments:

Blogger emmapeelDallas said...

I can see it hasn't been an uneventful absence! :) Welcome back!

20/10/08 11:28 PM  
Blogger Wil said...

Same::Same
Another day older and deeper in debt.

You have certainly had an eventful summer. I do hope things go more your way in future. Still and all, you have a tale to tell the grands someday...

21/10/08 8:50 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

It sounds like you have had a lot going on. I hope you get the new job.

21/10/08 11:18 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Dear Lily, you have had a rough three months!!!! From this and your email you sound like you went through hell and I'm so glad you quit. I hope you and Will are still okay. How is he doing? Job yet? Let us know how your new job interview went. I've got one today myself. I'm keeping fingers crossed for both of us. De ;)

22/10/08 9:57 AM  
Blogger Lippy said...

Well, look who was missed a lot!

Sorry about the job hassle, but I'm sure that the Godiva boutique will all but make up for that.

Or you can come kick me one. I hear that works for a lot of people!

Please don't be gone so long again, ok?

24/10/08 10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home