Wednesday, January 25

Saturday Six #93

1. Do any of your friends, family or co-workers know about your blogs? For those that do, did you tell them or have they stumbled upon it by themselves?

Yes, most of them know, and because I told them. No one is allowed to see it however lol

2. How did you come up with the title of your blogs?

Hmm... Probably because so much of the time I look around at my life and feel like it's a dream. Bad or good, always a dream.

3. Do you prefer to have many projects going on at once or do you prefer multitasking?

Multitaking lol Cleaning house is my best example. I'll be scrubbing the shower, doing laundry, vacuuming and dusting at the same time lol

4. Take this quiz (if you haven't already!): What high school stereotype are you?

I would just like to say, I nearly threw up reading this.

lol

Someone out there hates me...





5. What was the hardest thing to master when you were learning to drive?

Haha still haven't learned lol But from the very few times I have driven, I'd say the whole stopping thing lol

6. How well did you do with that one thing on your very first driver's exam?

No idea, but I'll probably suck lol

1 Comments:

Blogger betty said...

I can see why you threw up being a blonde! That is soooo not like you

betty

26/1/06 8:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home