Monday, January 9

(Not So) Quick Bitchfest

Okay, I'm talking to Will online, IM duh, and then everything goes weird. Site I'm looking at freezes, desktop weather blanks out and my buddy list vanishes. I lost the connection right? No big deal, just give it a sec, it's a pain of wireless.

I wait.

And I wait.

And I restart wondering if it IS the connection.

And I wait, and tuh duh, it's the connection.

I IM Will from my phone, "Can you call?"

He calls. We talk for a little bit and then...

It cuts out. And I lose the signal COMPLETELY. Why I hate cell phones reason number 1, 8, 13, 25, 33, 34, 37, 45, to 35,415,154,526. Roughly.

Grr.... Okay, I'm not happy. Not ONE BIT.

I check the computer.

(Insert angelic voices singing.)

I have a connection.

And guess who signs on? Will of course, because he knows me and we think alike lol

I bitch about everything a bit and I glance at my cell.

WTF?! IT'S A FULL SIGNAL?!

.........for about a minute.

And now it's a full signal but I don't trust it. Give it a little longer and I'll get him to call again.

Technology is the downfall of man. I mean that.

2 Comments:

Blogger Will said...

Yeah! I think you should go to Catherine Zeta-Jones in the middle of the next T-Mobile commercial and punch her in the eye! That'll show them!

And I'm glad I didn't keep talking to a dead connection, since you were talking for a change when the connection went out.

9/1/06 11:48 PM  
Blogger betty said...

That is so true; we get so use to technology then we can't stand it when it doesn't work like the way we want it to when we want it to. Just a few short years ago we didn't even have the internet or cell phones etc. Just think in those days chances are you would not have met Will.

betty

11/1/06 8:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home