Wednesday, January 11

Don't Get Me Started...

....Oops, I'm started ::evil grin::

Okay ladies and gentlemen I need your help! I've decided to do a little study. A book. About men AND women. I need everything you find annoying and attractive, your whole view on relationships, everything. And don't worry about censoring yourself! Honesty is best. (Although profanity isn't something I encourage, I do ask you keep it as clean as possible lol) I want EVERYTHING you can think of. And if you can do the WONDERFUL HUGE favor of asking others to do the same, I'll always be in your debt.

Anyone wanting to join the writing team or has their own little story they'd like to vent, can email me at:

HonestlyLying@gmail.com

(While I do want you to be brutally honest, please be clean. No vulgarities please! While I do understand that sometimes you have to, I don't appreciate an email full of profanity. Thank you for understanding.)

2 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

good luck with that task...I have done things like that before myself

11/1/06 2:33 PM  
Blogger betty said...

good luck with it :)

betty

11/1/06 8:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home