Sunday, January 27

A New Look

Here's the first new layout I've done in... how many months? Only took me two days to get all the artwork and coding right lol

Next I'll be adding more to the music list which will take time at home. I'm not taking anything off. (Except one song that I just noticed doesn't play more than what, 25 seconds? But I'll be downloading that song to my host again and putting it back in.)

I'm really really happy with this layout. It's super bright, clean, very (as Will put it) "crisp" which is exactly what I wanted.

The header came from a statue which is a native of Taylors Falls, Minnesota. I'll have to see if I can find her history online. It's based off a picture I took of her in August out for a drive with my grandma, mom and dad. I took a TON of pictures, which I'll have to upload to flickr soon. I got some really spectacular shots.

Anyway, I loved that statue from the moment I saw it. She reminded me of an angel that swims rather than soars. Something about her is too angelic to me to be a mermaid lol Oh and if you scroll all the way down? Yeah, those rocks are from Lake Superior. Everything here in Minnesota inspired. Eek. I'm assimilating lol

Hope ya'll like it!

5 Comments:

Blogger Will said...

May I be among the first to say "yummy" to all your changes?

28/1/08 11:20 AM  
Blogger emmapeelDallas said...

Wow, Lily, BEAUTIFUL! And I LOVE the statue! She reminds me of We-No-Nah, the Indian maiden who leapt into Lake Pepin for love, and after whom the town in which I grew up, Winona, Minnesota, was named...and Winona Ryder is named for Winona, Minnesota, ha!

Anyway, I really like the new look!

J

28/1/08 5:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love it! ;) C.

29/1/08 10:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tasty.

Clean, white sites rock.

1/2/08 12:56 PM  
Blogger goddessdivine said...

I really like it!

3/2/08 2:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home