Wednesday, April 9

Smile!

Okay so I USUALLY don't do this, but this was just too neat. Here's a link to Nancy's journal so you can get all caught up, but basically, there's a blogger, Dad, that would like everyone to smile.

Huh. You know what? I think I can manage that.

Wish I could have done a better one, but that's what you get for losing the charger to your camera and so you have to take one with a low grade phone camera lol

So, if ya'll wouldn't mind, make a post of you smiling and send it over to Dad. I left a link to this post in his comments, let him know where I came from.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nancy said...

Lily,
You look adorable! Thanks so much for doing this...I appreciate it and I KNOW Dad will.

Don't know if it's you or me, but I don't see any link back to my post about this in your entry.

Either way...THANKS!

: D

Love,
Nance

10/4/08 8:05 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

How beautiful you look, missy! I don't think I will post one of me...been sicker than a dog all week. De :)

18/4/08 7:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home