Saturday, March 11

Saturday Six #100

1. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #79 from Cat: If you could trade places with one person in your family for a week, who would you choose? And would you want to trade as they are now, or sometime in the past (or future)?

lol NO ONE!

2. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #80 from De: What were you doing 1 year ago this month, and are you more or less satisfied with your life today?

Ha... um... I don't know lol Nothing exciting obviously.

3. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #81 from Lisa: Do you prefer watching television over surfing the internet?

Nope, I like online better. I learn more actually lol

4. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #82 from Antonette: Outside of the U.S., where would you live and why?

Oh... Let's say... Italy, pretty place, nice people, good food lol

5. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #83 from Elton: When you leave your home, do you ever feel paranoid that you've left something behind?

Not really. Unless it's a long trip.

6. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #84 from Laura: What song or songs would you want played at your own funeral and why?

lol I want dance music. Reggae. Rap, rock, pop. Big band lol Anything NOT funeral. I'm dead. Celebrate. Song specifically I like this one, "Big Black Horse And The Cherry Tree" K. T. Tunstall lol It's good funeral music in my opinion. ;op

http://patricksweekender.blogspot.com/

1 Comments:

Blogger betty said...

I agree with your answer to #6; I hope people aren't too sad at my funeral; actually, I don't think I'm having a funeral.

betty

14/3/06 2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home