Tuesday, December 27

Well, Here We Go...

Okay... let's fill in some blanks real quick.

My aunt ran off with her boyfriend to Los Vegas. On Christmas. After promising the family she'd be there. My family hasn't seen her in a year. My mom was already hurt. I was angry that she yet again broke a promise to my mother.

About five minutes ago dad called me.

"You know a Carol [Pullman]?" he asked me.

"Uh... No, I don't, why?"

"Oh yes you do."

I stared at the puzzle I'd been working on for a minute and then my jaw dropped and my eyed widened.

"Oh no... She didn't..."

"She did. Scott just called me. He found out they got married."

"Oh my god..."

"You know who she told first?"

"Oh I don't even think I want to know..."

"Kurt."

"KURT?!" (He is an EX employee of my uncle. [The one Carol just divorced barely a year ago.] He's not even close to the family.)

"Yep. Scott just happened to call Kurt and he told Scott that he got a message saying 'I'm the new Mrs. [Pullman]' on his phone."

"She hasn't told anyone in the family?!"

"Nope. Not a soul."

Okay. I'm pissed. I'm hurt. And more than anything I'm pissed for my cousins, for my grandma, for my mother. I'm furious that she could have done this after dating him a few MONTHS! She barely KNOWS this man! She didn't even TELL my grandma where she went. She said, "John was called away for business." Not, "We're going to Vegas instead of spending time with my family because I really don't care about my children mother or sister anymore."

I am so furious with her. I don't get mad easily but I'm ready to kick her ass over this. It's so absolutely selfish and heartless and INSULTING that she could tell someone not even close to this family but a man that she maybe sees twice a year.

I better not see her for a long time. I really don't think I'll be able to bite my tongue.

When the hell did she get hit with a stupid stick? First she has an affair, divorces, continues being with this MARRIED MAN, and then he robs her blind (took ALL of her diamond jewelry which was probably worth $50,000) and then after he dumps her to go back to his wife, she jumps into this guys bed and after a few months, they're married.

I can't even describe the anger I'm feeling right now.

Right now is when I wish I had a good place to run. I need to burn myself out.

2 Comments:

Blogger jennifer said...

"Stupid stick." LMAO Never heard that one before, but you can bet I'm gonna start using it.

Some people are just so self-absorbed that they either don't see or don't care that their actions are causing hurt elsewhere. Just too bad she had to fling all of this hurt over the holidays.

You take care.

28/12/05 5:46 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

Sounds like she leads a confusing life and hurts people just as much as she gets hurt herself

5/1/06 2:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home