Thursday, October 4

POS Customer

Okay. Really. I deal with horrible mean nasty bitchy customers all the time. I hate it. I do. But I swallow their shit and smile and give out the answers they want to hear.

Well. There's this list of companies where people can go to review them. I looked my parents company up. I'm pissed.

We had five comments. Three were stellar, one was half and half and the other... Oh the last one... I nearly flipped.

This is what they said about my father, which btw they got the last name WRONG which I removed anyway:

"THE COMPANY REPRESENTATIVE, NORM, WAS RUDE AND CONDESCENDING WHEN CONFRONTED ON THE FACT THAT I WAS TOLD THE PERMIT WOULD COST $100 BUT IN FACT I WAS NOT CHARGED THE PERMIT COST BUT $100 ''FLAT FEE'' AND YET ANOTHER $100 SURCHARGE! A FLAT FEE, BY DEFINITION IS A SET AMOUNT AND CANNOT BE ARBITRARILY UPPED ANOTHER $100 BECAUSE HE DECIDED HIS COSTS WERE TOO MUCH.


Okay jerk off.

A) I remember you. You were a horrible rude bitch. You hounded my father. YOU CALLED HIM ON SUNDAY AT 11PM!!!!! If he was ever RUDE it MIGHT have been because you thought you were the most important person in the world. My father is a wonderful kind man that goes out of his way to make people happy, he does everything for the customer. There's a reason we have people that continue to come back to us year after year for anything they might need. They KNOW my father will take care of them! He's a good generous man. AND HE'S THE OWNER NOT THE REPRESENTATIVE!!!!!

B) The "yet another $100 surcharge" was for EXTRA WORK ON INSTALLATION WHICH WAS EXPLAINED AT TIME OF PURCHASE!

C) $100 IS the flat fee for a permit. Because it generally costs about $75 for a permit and we charge $25 for doing it because it's a pain in the ass to get one. If you wanted to do it yourself YOU COULD HAVE!

"ADDITIONALLY, THE REMOTE THEY INSTALLED STARTED BEEPING CONSTANTLY WITHIN A WEEK OF INSTALLATION. I WAS SO TRAUMATIZED BY DEALING WITH CHARACTERS THAT I TURNED IT OFF ENTIRELY RATHER THAN HAVE TO TALK TO THEM AGAIN."


A) That means that the batteries are going dead. Replace them. Idiot.

B) THAT traumatizes you??? No wonder you were a nightmare to deal with.

"BUT IT IS NOW WINTER AND I NEED IT TO WORK. WHAT I WANT IS 1. THE $100 EXTRA FEE RETURNED TO ME AND 2. THE REMOTE FIXED OR A FULL REFUND AND AN APOLOGY FROM THIS COMPANY. "


A) No way in hell will we work with you again.

B) No and no.

C) Apology? Okay. Fuck off. Better?



Now that's out of my system...

It's nice being back home and I can't wait to get the stack of paperwork in front of me done. Nice to come back and have something to do.

And now everyone knows why not to piss me off lol

4 Comments:

Blogger Will said...

Glad to see I passed on New Yawk attitude to you. "Fuck off" is usually understood as either thanks or an apology here, so it works!

And yes, Will curses.

4/10/07 5:53 PM  
Blogger dreaminglily said...

No lol This came entirely from my mom's side. Piss her, her sister, my grandma, my uncle, or my grandpa when he was alive and duck and run. They actually have worse tempers than me.

4/10/07 6:50 PM  
Blogger Will said...

"No lol This came entirely from my mom's side. Piss her, her sister, my grandma, my uncle, or my grandpa when he was alive and duck and run. They actually have worse tempers than me."

Whatever. I still take credit for corrupting you!

6/10/07 4:27 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ummmm, can I be your best friend? De ;)

11/10/07 3:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home